14 July 2010

Moving on ... (last post)

 It is really hot out there. Stockholm area, Sweden, July 2010


This is the last post here on the Blogger version of Fish Matters.

It was fun to try this cloud application but for a number of reasons Fish Matters now move to the WordPress platform.

There are a number of reasons for this move. There has been absolutely no problem with Blogger. It is an excellent tool, and a wonderful tool for anyone and everyone to let up their thoughts and stories on their own web space. There is always someone out there listening, reading, and learning, so it is well worth the time.

I move because I do nevertheless start to feel a bit bewildered by the Google applications interconnections. I do prefer a platform where I have some control. I also move because I feel more comfortable with the PHP platform, the options of WordPress, and because I think it more appropriate to have my blog on my own domain.

The Blogger version will remain available for a while until all exports have landed safely. Meanwhile, please bookmark or use the syndication option in the transferred and transformed blog.

Thanks for reading and commenting!



... continued on http://svenkullander.se/blog/